A Stade Toulousain Third Jersey 2018-19 is a must-have for any rugby fan. As soon as you put it on, you will be able to feel the passion for rugby running through your veins as you become one with the game. The Stade Toulousain Third Jersey 2018-19 boasts of a front-zip design for easy on and off, a rib-knit collar for added strength, and a body that has been intelligently designed for ventilation.
A beautiful jersey with a dominant red and oblique black stripes to wear high the colors of the Stade Toulousain in Champions Cup. And that’s good because for the first time in several seasons, Toulouse have started well this European campaign 2018/2019; With two wins out of two, they are at the top of Pool 1, which looks a bit like a death hen with the Irish Leinster, and English clubs Bath and WASPS!
Indeed, each team has already won this competition, and the total number of stars is 11 … 11 titles of European Champion in Pool 1. Exit this hen will be a feat!
You will appreciate the soft and light material to support the Rouge et Noir at Ernest-Wallon Stadium or with friends at the supporters’ bar.
Attention, this is a limited edition and Nike does not provide restocking.
- European Cup version predominantly red
- Stade Toulousain escutcheon topped with 4 stars, embroidered on the chest
- Nike logo embroidered under the neckline
- “Playing will always make us grow!” inscribed in the neckline
- Peugeot, Airbus and Fiducial logos screen printed
- DriFit technology, which keeps your body dry and cool
- 100% recycled polyester DriFit
- Washable at 40 °
- Official collection of the Stade Toulousain.