The Cronulla Sharks 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey comes with a crewneck collar and ribbed crew neck. It is comfortable to wear. It is made entirely from polyester and is available for both youth sizes and adults in the following colors: red, white, blue, green, yellow, and green
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks-2022 Males Indigenous Jersey features deep blues and lighter shades of color. Elaine Chambers Hegarty has a combination of deep blues and lighter shades for the shoreline. The artwork uses dark blues. Kurranulla, a name meaning “place full of pink shells”, is represented by the jersey’s oceanshells. Jay’s hostel in Jay collaborated on the photo below. This is a display of traditional food sources. Sharks can be seen swimming in the water at the bottom while circling in a never-ending feeding frenzy.
- Vneck collar with reinforced bars – tacks
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Tapered torso seams give you an athletic look
- Ecotek fabric made of recycled bottles is used to make this product more sustainably-friendly.
- Elaine Chambers Hegarty is inspired by the Shire in her Jersey artwork
- Side torso mesh panels with arm mesh provide coolness by allowing airflow.
- Drop hem finish
- The chest has embroidered Sharks badges (and Telstra NRL Premiership) badges
- Dynasty made it