This is a North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Defence Jersey, which is a type of North Queensland Cowboys product worn by rugby players. This is a North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Defence Jersey, which is made from a lightweight, breathable and stretchy material, making it comfortable to wear. This North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Defence Jersey is also durable and will last you for a long time.
The North Queensland Toyota Cowboys 2022 Defence Jersey pays tribute to the rich Australian Defence Force history entrenched throughout North Queensland. The jersey, to be worn during NRL ANZAC Round 7, displays elements inspired by Townsville’s 1942 bombings during the Second World War.
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Drop hem finish
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Embroidered Club and NRL logos
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels