The North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Indigenous Jersey is the ultimate in performance, style and comfort. Designed with moisture wicking fabric, the yarns are woven together to create a highly breathable and stretchable fabric for maximum comfort. The North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Men’s Indigenous Jersey features a more fitted and slimmer design for a more comfortable wearing experience.
The 2022 North Queensland Cowboys Indigenous Jersey will be worn by the Cowboys during their Round 12 clash against the Panthers. This jersey features a piece of art designed by Margaret Mara. The artwork presents the affiliation between Indigenous people and the land and water, celebrating their journey from being born to becoming ancestors guiding their people. This garment features Dynasty Sport’s new cutting-edge Ecotek fabric which is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Tapered torso seams
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail utilising Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek recycled fabric
- 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Cowboys and NRL premium embroidered logos
- Drop hem finish
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling